status info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• status info

hello i from thiland. I stuck use Bloonix Now Iinstalled [font='Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px']Bloonix [/font]on Linux debian8 and the status of the Host State of the "info" Service is waiting for initialization.Pls help me with it.Thank U very much. ;( [font='arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)']I stuck use Bloonix Now I installed on Linux debian8 Bloonix and the status of the Host State of the info service is waiting for initialization. Please help me with it.[/font][font='arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)']I stuck use Bloonix Now I installed on Linux debian8 Bloonix and the status of the Host State of the info service is waiting for initialization. Please help me with it.[/font][font='arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; white-space: pre-wrap; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255)']I stuck use Bloonix Now I installed on Linux debian8 Bloonix and the status of the Host State of the info service is waiting for initialization. Please help me with it.[/font]
    • Hi Sjuard,

did you make sure that the host is actually enabled? Go to /#monitoring/hosts/1/edit and set "Active: yes".

A host will stay in info status if its bloonix-agent is not reachable (or if it has none), or if all checks of that host are still info, or if it is disabled and has never been enabled. There might be a case I'm forgetting.

If that doesnt help, please tell us exactly all steps you took so far in the installation / setup.
      A service is only a service if its monitored.
    • Please paste us some logfiles. Most of interest is the logfile of the server and agent. Please tail -f those logfiles and then issue a restart of the services in another terminal. I'm interested to see if the agent can contact the server and if its getting any checks to execute back.
      A service is only a service if its monitored.